What should you have in your toy bag to keep you and others safe?
Some good items to have in your toy bag to keep you safe.
- First aid kit with plenty of gloves and bandages.
- Rubbish bags for contaminated toys, clothing, other play items.
- Anti-bacterial/Anti-viral whips for cleaning down toys and equipment.
- Sharps container for needle play or other small sharp items for disposal after use.
- Its good to have anti-inflammatory/Painkillers medications on hand for yourself.
- Have a sealed envelope with your medical information written down inside and have it somewhere that your play partner can grab easily if something during a scene goes wrong and the emergency services can be given if they are called. In the sealed envelope include your Name, Date of birth, Next of kin's contact information, any allergies, and any medications you are on and why.
- Give your safety call (if you haven't seen the post about safety calls please find it here https://www.kink101.info/2018/03/safety-and-meeting-new-people/ ) a sealed envelope with the same information and where you are who you are with and any contact numbers you have for the play partner you are with.
- If you are doing bondage of any kind then have at least 2 working pairs of safety/EMT shears.
- If you are doing fire play of any kind including using candles for wax play drop cloths either disposable or linen. Make sure anything flammable is out of the way that the candles are on a hard surface, have a bowl of water and a cloth nearby in case of fire, fire blankets are great to have as well as a small fire extinguisher.
What are some other items that are handy to have in your bag?
- Chewing gum for bad breath.
- Deodorant for body odour.
- Torch in case of power outage.
- Bottle or 2 of water.
- Snacks to have after playing.
As always have fun, keep learning, stay safe. S.S.C, P.R.I.C.K, R.A.C.K.